+ Reply to Thread

Where oh where did sloppychachi go?

Well I was browsing some old posts and haven't seen any random postings from sloppychachi in a while, and here I have a new avatar for ol'sloppy and everything. Any one seen sloppychachi?

Michael,

Everyone knows Sloppy is being held hostage by Equus in eastern Europe. A quick search revealed the following thread:
    APB - SloppyChachi

Equus must have Sleeve also. I have no idea what he plans to do with them.

He is being held as a hostage by a few of us. YES, unless the update for the i730 with the WM05 and the update for the Treo700W for BT and tethering is released SC will not be released. Also the camera version for the replacement i730 MUST be released at the same time. The deadline date is Feb14th and if by that time these are not met SC will be transported to Siberia where he has mentioned to us that he prefers to spend the rest of his life with his wife and family and be left alone from all of you at this lounge
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

I think he simply sprained his flippers with a vintage arcade game of Track and Field...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where oh where did sloppychachi go?-track-field.jpg  
    Jeremiah 29:11

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    I just sent him an email. He hasn't been on the site since Thanksgiving.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Ah............we have intercepted his emails................he wishes to speak with "connie" to arrange for his release...............he is mumbling something about he is sick of being banished to the lounge and that if I promise not to ever banish him to the lounge he will pay us our ransom and then, only then we will release him. So the question is to you.........do you think it is a good idea to let him have it at the forum?
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Equus, I think you are mistaken. The "March of the Penguins" DVD was released on 11/29... which is just about the time that he disappeared. My guess is that he purchased the DVD and has been watching it ever since. We need to contact the penguins from Madegascar to go on a mission to retrieve him.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Cute and cuddly boys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where oh where did sloppychachi go?-madagascar-penguins.jpg  
    Mike - Been Converged?

I'm telling you, see my post in the above linked thread. He's still filming "March of the Penguins 2, Penguins gone wild!". I think I saw in the Times a small story about arrests being made on a movie set about public nudity, cruelty to animals, & illegal imported Blubber. I originally thought it must have been a Ozzy video, but now I am putting all the pieces together...
    Jeremiah 29:11

Sloppy was in the lounge early this morning. Not sure if he was "tuxedo-less". I thought I saw some female penguins hanging on his flippers/wings. The light from all the cameras was much to bright to tell.........................