+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User SemiAutoSyclone's Avatar

to post or not to post?

I have something I am sure deep down, all of you will like. It is something bad however, allong the lines of downloading your music from P2P. I wonder if you guys will burn me if I post it. If not, tell me. I dont want to get banned, I like these forums.
    Sprint Share Plan: Treo 755p & Samsung a900 sharing 1000 whenever minutes. Unlimited nights (after 7) and weekends, unlimited mobile to mobile, and unlimited text and data plan. RIP i500 =]

Re: to post or not to post?

Originally posted by SemiAutoSyclone
    I have something I am sure deep down, all of you will like. It is something bad however, allong the lines of downloading your music from P2P. I wonder if you guys will burn me if I post it. If not, tell me. I dont want to get banned, I like these forums.
    Not a good idea.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Yeah, I agree. Convergent is a great guy and he polices' questionable posts frequently. It's best to keep the board on the "up and up"

Mark

Registered User SemiAutoSyclone's Avatar
    ok cool, good thing I asked =]
    Sprint Share Plan: Treo 755p & Samsung a900 sharing 1000 whenever minutes. Unlimited nights (after 7) and weekends, unlimited mobile to mobile, and unlimited text and data plan. RIP i500 =]

Originally posted by SemiAutoSyclone
    ok cool, good thing I asked =]
    Thank you for asking. Wish other members asked like you do before they "postaway".......appreciate your concern.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    As they said, we do try to keep things here on the up and up, so anything that would be illegal would likely get removed. Thanks for checking.
    Mike - Been Converged?