+ Reply to Thread

PDAPhoneHome.com Rocks!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm new to the PDAPhone scene, but have been using computers and PDA's for years. I have only had my 6700 for 9 days, and thanks to this site, I've got my baby all tweaked out.

I've got the Phone and Wifi working at the same time. I unhid and unlocked the Extended_ROM and moved the files out of there. I then installed Magic Button, Marsware WeatherPanel, SpriteBackup, and PocketInformant to the Extended_ROM. I installed the Verizon software to the Storage Card, where I installed most of my apps. All of these tweaks have helped me to get the free memory up to almost 60 megs free, combined.

Here are some pics to show all I have done, thanks to all the hints, tips, and tweaks posted here at PDAPhoneHome.com
    PDAPhoneHome.com Rocks!-screen001.jpgPDAPhoneHome.com Rocks!-screen002.jpgPDAPhoneHome.com Rocks!-screen003.jpg
    GeekyGuy
    "The Daytona 500 is ours! We won it, we won it, we won it!", Dale Earnhardt, February 15th, 1998, Daytona 500

Nice!

Thanks for the heads up on the Weather Panel. Your post convinced me to try it too.

Well done!

Thanks for the kudos.
    John