+ Reply to Thread
    DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

So, let's lighten it up: Did you hear that MRailing & Super Dave . . .

Since the mods didn't move this from the i730 forum to lounge, I though I repost it here (for Mark_A_K)

Did you hear that MRailing & Super Dave were sitting in the PDAPhoneHome i730 users sauna/steam bath with a bunch of us, soaking in the steam, enjoying some well earned relaxation after "boosting" the WM5 os.

While sitting there enjoying the banter about the "three fingered hard resets" we learned just how advanced into the world of techno geekdom these guys really are.

While we were talking, all of a sudden, we hear a ringtone, a catchy rolling stones tune from "get your ya-ya's out", emanating from MRailings head, when he presses his index finger against his temple and starts up a phone conversation that he is conducting through the vzw 3g tri-band phone chip implanted in his head.

A little while later, Supedave rubs his elbow, and the Sloppychachi tatoo on his forearm comes "alive" as it morphs into an LCD screen displaying pocket informant and he checks just how much time he has left to enjoy soaking in the steam.

Well, just about then, the double frijole (as in re-fried beans) burrito that MRailing enjoyed, ever-so-much, at lunchtime started to get the better of him, so he squeezed his ear lobe turning on his internal GPS implant which efficiently guided him to the men's room.

While there, just after "taking care of business," another call came in, interrupting Michael as he was, well, er, uh, "wiping up." And, un-beknownst to him, he inadvertently left a long strip of "charmin" (as in don't squeeze the charmin) dangling down, trailing behind.

When Michael got back to the sauna, he happened to bend over to adjust his towel, when Super (I'm rich *****) Dave spotted the charmin, and promptly tapped MRailing on the shoulder and said Michael, I think you have a fax coming in.
    The only constant is change.

If you wanted the other thread moved here I could have, you just have to ask...

Always so quiet, but when you do say something it's meaningful and usually pretty great fun to read...

I have had my hands full to move it to the lounge, plus Sloppy didn't post in it, so it's not as fun to move....

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrailing
    If you wanted the other thread moved here I could have, you just have to ask...

Always so quiet, but when you do say something it's meaningful and usually pretty great fun to read...

I have had my hands full to move it to the lounge, plus Sloppy didn't post in it, so it's not as fun to move....
    I just reposted here to get more exposure. . .

Besides, your way to busy to take time for a frivolous "could you move this to the lounge?" request. But even though you (& SuperDave) have probably gotten about three hours sleep since tuesday (adding both of your slumber time together) and only gotten about 8.5 minutes of work in your "day jobs" done -- you would still be there to field such a request, take it seriously, and act on it.

Michael you are quite a guy. When I was a hippy (kinda fun to remember because I'm totally bald now -- 30+ years ago, had hair down to my shoulders, flannel shirts, and bell-bottom jeans) we would say, "Dude, keep on truckin!"

Convergent, if you read this post please consider Michael for a 500% raise, and a 500% bonus (of course the bonus amount should be computed after the raise goes into the effect)
    The only constant is change.

hmmm. 500% and 500% multipled by my current pay here (0.00) = 0.00. Pretty good for him....