+ Reply to Thread

Sprint SERO Discounts

I have had sprint for about 6 years now, and I am paying about $80/month on 2 lines on the family fair/flexible plan. It's like $70+$15(powervision)+$5(100 SMS)-$20(dropped call credits)-10%(employee discount).

I just renewed my 2 year contract to get a discount on my PPC-6700, and my other line is set to expire in September. From reading other people's posts, it appears that everyone is getting good deals when talking to customer service.

I just found out about the SERO discount, and was wondering what the best next step would be for me to try to get better pricing.

1. Does SERO discount allow 2 lines? If so, can I try to move my family plan to the SERO discount?

2. I know that SERO site says that it is only applicable on new lines of service. Since my other line is set to expire in September, could I use this to my advantage in any way? Perhaps canceling the 2nd line (which my wife uses), and signing her up to a new line with SERO...and then canceling my current line and paying $150 fee? Then opening 2nd line on SERO?

3. Can I add on corporate discounts I have at work on top of SERO?

I basically need best way to do this and how...

Always Believe In 1 GroundNPound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angina
    I have had sprint for about 6 years now, and I am paying about $80/month on 2 lines on the family fair/flexible plan. It's like $70+$15(powervision)+$5(100 SMS)-$20(dropped call credits)-10%(employee discount).

I just renewed my 2 year contract to get a discount on my PPC-6700, and my other line is set to expire in September. From reading other people's posts, it appears that everyone is getting good deals when talking to customer service.

I just found out about the SERO discount, and was wondering what the best next step would be for me to try to get better pricing.

1. Does SERO discount allow 2 lines? If so, can I try to move my family plan to the SERO discount?

2. I know that SERO site says that it is only applicable on new lines of service. Since my other line is set to expire in September, could I use this to my advantage in any way? Perhaps canceling the 2nd line (which my wife uses), and signing her up to a new line with SERO...and then canceling my current line and paying $150 fee? Then opening 2nd line on SERO?

3. Can I add on corporate discounts I have at work on top of SERO?

I basically need best way to do this and how...
    Me too. I am in the exact same boat except I do not have any lines ending soon.

Thanks for the information provided by those who will.
    There is no ideal routine. In fact, the key to any routine lies in your ability to abandon it for another.

-Always Believe In One Forum-