+ Reply to Thread

Thread: death threats

death threats

Ive been getting yahoo msgs from some guy using a bunch of different screen names for close to a month now and this guy was funny at first with all the stupid remarks he would make appearing to know what he was talking about, but now he threatening me and stuff. he said he found me on this forum. pdafonephuk: thats his most recent sn he has used along with a bunch of variations of that. anyone know anything about this guy?

Mobile Technology Unit INHUMANITY's Avatar
    Try submitting the e-mail to Yahoo's abuse team. You may also want to submit the e-mail to your local law enforcement and FBI.

Death threats are taken very seriously and they will track him down via his IP.
    PPC-6600: 1.36.00 WWE (ExtROM 1.36.124), HA01_140, HQBT Update. Gomadic Powered Dash Mount w/ GPS Antenna. 4GB SD. XCPUScalar OC'ed 530MHz. TomTom GPS.

meh he does it to me too. hes just an ass pirate

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    Make sure to keep all of the messages so that you have records of when they happened and where they came from. Hard evidence goes a long way towards prosecution.
    Michael

This person was banned from here, and finds that he/she has enough time to bother the members here. The Moderators continue to get contacted like this many times a day, as well as random members. Please accept our apologies for this idiots lack of respect and maturity...

ha its cool, no problem

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel1337
    Ive been getting yahoo msgs from some guy using a bunch of different screen names for close to a month now and this guy was funny at first with all the stupid remarks he would make appearing to know what he was talking about, but now he threatening me and stuff. he said he found me on this forum. pdafonephuk: thats his most recent sn he has used along with a bunch of variations of that. anyone know anything about this guy?
    Unfortunately this individual has no life. He tried annoying the admins and moderators and when he stopped getting any rise out of us, he has now decided to go after our members. We should feel sorry for this guy that he has nothing better to do... must be a pretty miserable life.

What's kind of funny about this is that the site is getting free advertising everytime this idiot strikes, since he's used mispellings of the site name. So people go ... "hey, there must be something happening at this site if someone is going to such great extents to try and hurt it!".

And by the way, he was banned because he kept trying to control what could be discussed in the threads... he didn't like what some people wanted to talk about so he attacked them... and after repeated attempts asking him to stop, he was banned.

But that said, we are not taking this as a joke. I have small children in my home and I have come up to my computer screen to find profane messages popped up on Yahoo Messenger that are from this person. He clearly doesn't care about hurting people that have nothing to do with his grudge against our team here.

I have been in contact with Yahoo and the police. They want me to collect some information from anyone that has been the subject of attack by this individual. If you have been contacted, please send me a PM and provide any information that you can. From this point forth, please send me a PM with the date, time, and yahoo ID that was used for the attack. This will help us prepare to go after this guy. DON'T POST THE INFORMATION HERE.
    Mike - Been Converged?