+ Reply to Thread
    MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?

Harry Potter to play Equus in his life's story!

Well Equus, I always figured you for fame and fortune, but to be played by the Harry Potter actor himself is quite an honor.....

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/07/2...eut/index.html

Mark

OMG.........it was all true till I got to the line where they said "I" had to ride that horse naked..............that was my demise rofl.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Congrats on getting Danny Radcliffe to play you in the movie about you... sounds like magic to me!
    John

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Equus riding a horse "nekid"!! I thought this was a family oriented board (albeit for pretty geeky families) Now where are the mods when you need them? Oh, er, um, two of them are posting in this thread; and, well, er, um one of them is the subject of the thread. So now I ask you, who is modding the mods?

So, to quote, well make that paraphrase, the late great Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley's famous comments after the hippie/yippee demostrations in Grant Park during the 1968 Democratic National Convention, and the collateral wholesale police brutality that was witnessed by millions when it was broadcast on National tv: "The mods aren't there to prevent disorder, the mods are there to preserve disorder!"
    The only constant is change.

Quote Originally Posted by JimCapraro
    Equus riding a horse "nekid"!! I thought this was a family oriented board (albeit for pretty geeky families) Now where are the mods when you need them? Oh, er, um, two of them are posting in this thread; and, well, er, um one of them is the subject of the thread. So now I ask you, who is modding the mods?

So, to quote, well make that paraphrase, the late great Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley's famous comments after the hippie/yippee demostrations in Grant Park during the 1968 Democratic National Convention, and the collateral wholesale police brutality that was witnessed by millions when it was broadcast on National tv: "The mods aren't there to prevent disorder, the mods are there to preserve disorder!"
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !