+ Reply to Thread

help with ipod video's

ok, my son is driving me crazy because he loves to download video's from the apple store. is there any free site's with good quality music video's? we have limewire, but [I]can't convert the vid's, any help will be appreciated.

thxs

Why can't you convert the vids? There is a ton of software out there to convert video from any format to the ipod format (well I say any vids, but they need to be unprotected video files). Most of the video converting software can be purchased for less than $50, and although I don't suggest you steal copywrited music/vids, like that on Limewire, you still would say a bit of money buying the software once and having it to convert any videos.

Go to some place like pcmag.com and search for ipod video conversion and you will probably find some reviews of software that will convert the vids, and some that will even convert DVD movies.

Check out ivideotogo

www.intervideo.com

Is it possible to get films on the ipod from anywhere - my mate has some, I was wondering how :S

Ah found out that he was doing it illegally, not for me - a) i am a law abiding citizen - b) high risk of viruses wrecking my comp :S