+ Reply to Thread

How long do you think Verizon can go without adding a "My Circle" program?

I was just wondering this as I past on add on this website.

How long does it take for all the companies to follow suit?

I guess this is a the wrong forum.. Sorry..

Not to seem ignorant, abuttino, but what's a "My Circle" program? Thanks.

(If you posted something, it doesn't show up in the PDA-friendly skin.)

--BAM
    Last edited by KBAM; 09-26-2006 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abuttino
    I was just wondering this as I past on add on this website.

How long does it take for all the companies to follow suit?

Oh boy..what's this "My Circle" crap. It sounds like one of those corporate names where it's the exact opposite of how warm it's trying to sound..kinda like when a Doctor tells you "now this won't hurt too much", then proceeds to pull your eyes out of their socket..then goes on singing "I love you you love me"..."we're just a circle of frieaands"!
    Make some nice money from home:
    http://www.tvtravelbiz.com/ds9916

I'd be convergered if only ... wodin's Avatar
    Choose who you call for free — any number, any network.

Your Circle isn’t about millions of people you don’t know, it’s about keeping in touch with the people who matter most. With My Circle, exclusively from Alltel, you choose who you call for free—any number, any network.

Just pick ten wireless, home or office numbers — anywhere in the U.S. and you'll get unlimited calls to and from your Circle members for free on select plans. >MORE http://www.alltelcircle.com/
    Don't mess with old futs...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! B. S. and brilliance only come with age and experience!

Quote Originally Posted by wodin
    Choose who you call for free — any number, any network.

Your Circle isn’t about millions of people you don’t know, it’s about keeping in touch with the people who matter most. With My Circle, exclusively from Alltel, you choose who you call for free—any number, any network.

Just pick ten wireless, home or office numbers — anywhere in the U.S. and you'll get unlimited calls to and from your Circle members for free on select plans. >MORE http://www.alltelcircle.com/

Hmm that sounds good. I wonder what the catch is..
    Make some nice money from home:
    http://www.tvtravelbiz.com/ds9916

I thought they did... or maybe they had a plan similar to that. I recall when I had a family share plan (multiple phones share minutes from the same pool) with my wife, that was an option that was discussed, but I don't remember the name. You know how verizon likes to giveth and then taketh away... they probably offered it at one time and then stopped it when they realized it was too good a deal for thier customers (like MOU).
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Next Gen 100%
    The catch is that Altel is a regional carrier, not national like Verizon.

My take on this is Alltell as stated above is a regional carrier, few customers. I also believe Cingular has something like this, but I could be wrong.

Now, with that being said, why would I need a circle of friends plan or whatever you call it when with Verizon Wireless I have unlimited In Minutes and for those few times I call someone with an Alternate carrier I actually have 1350 minutes for that??

However, if the major carriers do begin doing this, I am sure Verizon will follow along with everyone else eventually. I think they tend to be one of the last to break, hell, they still haven't moved their unlimited night calling to 7pm like some other major brands.........