+ Reply to Thread

Any programers out there - 2 small usefull programs wanted...

I've been wanting to have 2 different programs and I haven't found them. One is a "smart dialer" type addin that the Treo 700w has where (from the today screen) or even in phone mode, you type the persons name and you can just dial it (I think this in SmartPhones too).

The second tool or addin or whatever is a profile manager today plugin that JUST like the SmartPhones. I don't care for all the bells an whistles that all the profile managers out there (I've tried several, and ended up buying 2 of them and not happy with either one. Phone Alarm is just too unstable from version to version. And it looks like the developer fo PhoneProfiles isn't working on it anymore. SO, what I would really want is one that is JUST like the one in SmartPhones. It automaticly changes profiles when a calander event changes, works from the Today screen, etc.

If anyone can whip something up - I wouldn't mind Paypal'ing some $$ Or even if someone knows of solutions that match what I'm looking for??

Thanks in advance...

Eric

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echew
    I've been wanting to have 2 different programs . . .

One is a "smart dialer" type addin that the Treo 700w has where (from the today screen) or even in phone mode, you type the persons name and you can just dial it (I think this in SmartPhones too) . . .
    Eric
    Try fingerclix: http://www.imaginet-software.com/index.aspx?p=fingerclix_en
    The only constant is change.