+ Reply to Thread

Seido/Lion Discount

So I have had my phone for 7 months now. Extended batteries have been out since I bought the phone, but I figured I would be patient and wait till a deal came around.

Now that 7 months have passed I am starting to fear it is never going to happen. So I have given in and I am wondering if anybody has at least a coupon for seido or lionbattery. Either the 2800 and or 3200 are good for me.

I hate paying full price, especially when I then have to go ahead and pay $10 for 8 day shipping. I was hoping to get a battery and clear case. I honestly feel this would be worth $60, maybe $70 as a combo, but Im lookin at paying almost $90 dollars after tax and shipping. Any help would be great and i am sure there are others on the forum who would like some help with this too..

I picked up 2 standard batteries from eBay for under $30. I change out about half way through the day.
    Bryan

"I'm not going anywhere NEAR that sabertooth snatch of yours." - Dr. Christian Troy

Could I BE any more converged tonydiv's Avatar
    Ditto here. Can't stand the idea of having that giant bulge on the back of my phone.

I don't have any issues making it to 12 or 1 PM with the standard battery, pluging it into my USB cable right before I leave for lunch and do a quick swap out without losing power.
    Bryan

"I'm not going anywhere NEAR that sabertooth snatch of yours." - Dr. Christian Troy

Wow. You can't stand paying full price?

You know, you are exactly the type of person that those idiotic constant "sales" that stores at the mall have. The prices don't change -- it just says that there is a sale, so you think you're getting a deal.

How about you decide whether or not you want it based on the actual price? I myself purchased both a 2400mAh battery when it came out, and the 3200 when that came out a few weeks ago too. For $60 or whatever it was, it was an incredible deal. Triple the battery life without switching batteries? Totally worth it.

I just can't believe that people would be so cheap that they would hold off buying something for 7 months because they can't save 5%.

-av

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar-X
    Wow. You can't stand paying full price?

You know, you are exactly the type of person that those idiotic constant "sales" that stores at the mall have. The prices don't change -- it just says that there is a sale, so you think you're getting a deal.

How about you decide whether or not you want it based on the actual price? I myself purchased both a 2400mAh battery when it came out, and the 3200 when that came out a few weeks ago too. For $60 or whatever it was, it was an incredible deal. Triple the battery life without switching batteries? Totally worth it.

I just can't believe that people would be so cheap that they would hold off buying something for 7 months because they can't save 5%.

-av
    No need to threadcrap. And I am talking about 10-25%. If you had any history with these type of devices (axims,treos,etc..) you would know that if you are just patient, sales usually come up ever 2 months or so, and especially since the 6700 is almost eol for sprint I was hoping somebody might post future discounts or at least a coupon for free shipping. It takes 30 seconds for me to post and find out if somebody has a code or some advice, which could save me $25 dollars or more.