Closed Thread
    b8b

Do NOT buy from Seidio !!!

I bought an expensive leather case for my XV6700 from Seidio. It is peeled apart at a major seem where it was glued (not sewed, in spite of all the stiching) and is missing a lot of stiching. After unanswered calls, messages and emails, I still cannot get any resolution from them. Very expensive for such a small case, made it China, poor quality and design. BUYER BEWARE.

I had the same issue with their leather case.

Could I BE any more converged tonydiv's Avatar
    I don't think I'd condemn their entire product line based on a poorly made case.

while I just today received the leather case in question, and therefor cannot say anything about its quality, I have purchased many other products from siedio and I have nothing but praise for all of it. their screen protectors are top notch, plastic holsters work well, replacement stili stay put longer than oem versions. I purchased the clear plastic protective case to have a tab break on the back side. my initial rma request went unanswered, but one e-mail to david here solved that the next day. all together I've been happy with siedio

I need a soft reset button too. Rally1's Avatar
    I've had good luck with them.

I felt so strong about this that I had to register to post a message!

I have a few items from Seidio, and I have had nothing but great service from them.

If you have one bad item, don't complain to everyone about it before talking to Seidio. David from Seidio is all over this forum, and I he has addressed concerns in the past, so the least you could do is give them a chance to make things right.

I need a soft reset button too. Rally1's Avatar
    To be fair it sounds like has given them a chance. "After unanswered calls, messages and emails, I still cannot get any resolution from them."

You shouldnt have to post in a forum to force them to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Rally1
    To be fair it sounds like has given them a chance. "After unanswered calls, messages and emails, I still cannot get any resolution from them."

You shouldnt have to post in a forum to force them to respond.
    Agreed... this is not the first thread I've read where inquiries go unanswered from them. If you have a bad product ok, respond and return it... if you have a bad product and no one listens it just feels like you've been ripped off
    Last edited by dprout69; 11-08-2006 at 09:10 PM.
    d6l9p
    Peace Within

Quote Originally Posted by dprout69
    Agreed... this is not the first thread I've read where inquiries go unanswered from them. If you have a bad product ok, respond and return it... if you have a bad product and no one listens it just feels like you've been ripped off
    Uhm, "respond and return it"...

How can he do that when they don't seem to acknowledge his messages/emails/calls?

Always Believe In 1 GroundNPound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frementau
    Uhm, "respond and return it"...

How can he do that when they don't seem to acknowledge his messages/emails/calls?
    Case in point Einstein.
    There is no ideal routine. In fact, the key to any routine lies in your ability to abandon it for another.

-Always Believe In One Forum-