+ Reply to Thread

Laptop or Tablet Recommendations

I have really gained a fair amount of knowledge by reading this forum.. EDIT I love this forum and how much it has helped me with PPC technology but I need some help here. I'm looking for Windows 98, 2000, XP compatible Laptop or Tablet PC that has a working USB port. It will be used for an automobile OBDII data logger, scan tool, and interface. Smaller is better, Old is ok, $100 or less used just needs to be reliable and work. Any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT so far found this:OQO Ultra Portable PC Model 01+with Windows XP Tablet Like the unit hate the price. I wish my samsung would work as the interface.

EDIT I found an ASUS tablet PC with GPS built in and a Samsung. Both tablets more than meet the requirements above but they are way too expensive on price.
    Last edited by traveling!730; 01-17-2007 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by traveling!730
    OQO Ultra Portable PC Model 01+with Windows XP Tablet Like the unit hate the price. I wish my samsung would work as the interface.
    Nobody has any ideas any older hardware?

You are asking in a PDA Phone specific i730 thread for information on laptop/tablet hardware. Kind of like going to a "Jeep Wrangler" specific thread and asking for information on motorcycles.

In fact, I am moving this to the Lounge to hopefully get you some more answers, but when asking questions, it's best to ask in places where it's more "on topic"...