+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation I miss the PPC6700 hackers...

Went to a Q, I just love the form factor and it does the majority of what I need. But tonight after installing the 3.3 ROM on my PPC6700 (secondary phone) and reading thru pages of posts I really miss the hackers on here, you guys are freakin animals.

Unfortunately there are no hackers on the Q side, we need some of you guys to defect over!!!
    Last edited by SpineDoc; 01-26-2007 at 07:30 AM.

It's that stupid smartphone OS. No touch screen = not cool.
    Bryan

"I'm not going anywhere NEAR that sabertooth snatch of yours." - Dr. Christian Troy

Hack-a-holic
    Actualy - it's the same OS just the touchscreen doesn't provide input so the SOFTWARE is written for button input only...

MANY of the hacks, and tricks SHOULD work on the Q.

I don't have one but one of my friends just got a blackjack (similar) - he's a half geek, so maybee after he gets used to it, I'll see what it can do...
    Mine is also a theft deterent device - go ahead and try to take my wallet...

I'm no hard core hacker, but without my daily dose of 6700 tweaks/hacks, I'd lose my mind. Even on vacation, I browse these forums!

ITS QUAN SNITCHES!!!!
    yea, damn shame for me also. at home im in the forums searchin what else you guys found out about the phone. i'm 1/2 geek also. i'm able to follow the complex instructions but not brave enough to explore things on my own. but lucky for me you guys are around.... smart phones suck!

Oop, got hit by the forum nazi. I retitled the thread to reiterate that I specifically miss the 6700 hackers, that's why I posted in that forum. Sigh.

lol!

The one thing you definitely WON'T miss about the 6700 forums are those darn nazis!

SpineDoc, I'd PM the mod's and maybe they'll move it back... since it was titled differently originally.

Todd/Indy