+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Must Read this

Must Read this

I just took a survey for sprint customer service, and I gave them a piece of my mind. After I submitted the survey this popped up.

"Sprint Customer Satisfaction Survey
    Thank you very much for your time. This information will be used to ensure that Sprint continues to be recognized as the undisputed leader in Customer Service. We know you have several choices for a telecommunication provider and we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Sprint."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Undisputed leader my a$$, undisputed LOSER is more like it, trashy sprint Customer service.
    I have been trying to return a phone to them, and they havent sent me a return kit for like 2 weeks.

If it wasnt for the SERO plan, I would never have switched from Verizon.

I agree with you about their service. They always stick to the call flow diagram like robots and will not budge on any issue. For example, we wanted to remove a line that was still under contract, so we put it on seasonal standby, "for 5.99$ a month, " the rep stated "You can ride out the remaining time on your contract or reactivate anytime if you want." So we do it, and a year later, thinking our contract is up, the next rep says, " Oh no, when you are on standby it does not subtract any months off your contract, if freezes it and takes off where you left off when you remove the standby" So now I am stuck with an outdated phone and another year on my contract and no matter how much I complain to "the manager on duty" , they will not budge..... GRRRRRR

for the future record allllll conversations you have with sprint cs. I recorder them all and it always works when they lie to my face. I say hold on ill send you an email of the coversation. and sure enough always gets things done. another way and much mch easier way is to email cs instead of callin them. then you always have records of what the reps told you . sprint by far is the worst company in the united states of america in m opinon you have to trea them like what they are and not take any chances with them. they are such a bad company i somtimes worry they will go under, lol

Quote Originally Posted by alomar View Post
    If it wasnt for the SERO plan, I would never have switched from Verizon.

So, you want the cheapest price AND the best service. Guess what -- that combination doesn't exist. You get what you pay for. And Verizon service isn't all that much better anyway. If you don't agree, guess you should switch back.

Quote Originally Posted by JPSmith View Post
    So, you want the cheapest price AND the best service. Guess what -- that combination doesn't exist. You get what you pay for. And Verizon service isn't all that much better anyway. If you don't agree, guess you should switch back.
    Is it too much to ask that a company that you are paying treat you like a human being? I was consistently hung up on and lied to.

So you are saying that just because they are cheap, doesnt mean they have to be good. That is the most ridiculous statement I have heard. Thats something not even SPRINT would say.

At least verizon wouldn't put me on hold for hours and then hang up on me. And there reps usually have an idea of what was going on.
    Last edited by alomar; 10-08-2007 at 10:12 AM.

You can expect to be getting one of these letters soon:

Sprint breaks up with high-maintenance customers | Tech news blog - CNET News.com

"While we have worked to resolve your issues and questions to the best of our ability, the number of inquiries you have made to us during this time has led us to determine that we are unable to meet your current wireless needs."

"Therefore after careful consideration, the decision has been made to terminate your wireless service agreement effective July 30, 2007."

Ive been with sprint for the better part of a decade and I havent had any issues with them at all. I do wish they could get there retail operations better organised, going into one of there stores is a bit of a clusterf#@$ but i dont have to do that very often. On the other hand my wifey has had nightmare after nightmare with verizon. Bottom line is all carriers suck in some ways, you can find thousands of ppl that have had ****ty experience with every carrier out there. Sprint I think is like the Chrysler of cell phones, they get an awfully bad rap that I dont understand since they have been incredibly good to me! Thats goes for sprint and Chrysler.

I'd be convergered if only ... wodin's Avatar
    My experience in July when I got my Mogul was abysmal. It took me a week for it to quit saying " Your account cannot be verified" (different from activating my phone I discovered) and then a couple of more weeks and about a hundred dollars in data charges to get my plan changed from a 300 minute basic plan to my current $30 five hundred minute, unlimited data, etc. etc. SERO plan.

This month I moved my wife (RAZR) and stepson (KRZR) over to Sprint and found to CS to be wonderful! On the RAZR the first tier person couldn't help, so she forwarded me to second tier and that worked. The KRZR worked out of the box. Then when I ported my wife's VZW number over that was taken care of w/o hassle. And all this with NO time on hold!!!

Can it be that Sprint has finally seen the light? Or was I just extreemly lucky?
    Don't mess with old futs...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! B. S. and brilliance only come with age and experience!

I think you were very lucky. That is why I went with Verizon. Sprint is horrible.
    Discount PDA Accessories / Verizon Lover