+ Reply to Thread

36 hours of my life = $2

So i just got off the phone with sprint customer service after submitting a ticket online. I had complained to them over the weekend that the internet was slow, and then fixed it myself after reading this forum (DNS issues).

I told the lady, PAM, that I had spent all of my saturday and half of my friday talking to sprint reps (mostly on hold) to fix this problem. I further told her that I had been hung up on a number of times, and was never called back. Then I told her sprint was having DNS problems, and I fixed it myself cuz your reps couldnt fix it.

She said "ok i will go ahead and close your ticket." No appologies for their terrible cust serv. Then I told her I want you to refund 36 hours of my life, she said, um ok, and "calculated" that 36 hours of my life were worth $2. She said she will refund me $2 on my next bill.

What a F-ing joke. If it wasnt for this $30 SERO plan, I would still be with VZW. I HATE YOU SPRINT,

if you ever have to call sprint for any phone tech support first you should just check here... can save you major headaches. if you have to call sprint always call retentions. they are the most competent of sprint employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    if you have to call sprint always call retentions. they are the most competent of sprint employees.
    I will try that next time

How much did you expect her to credit? You pay 30/mo and you were impacted for two days.

yeah no kidding

Quote Originally Posted by WFTarHeel View Post
    How much did you expect her to credit? You pay 30/mo and you were impacted for two days.
    I wasn't concerned that much for how long the "screw up" affected me, I was concerned about spending the better part of my weekend with sprint customer service reps who don't know the difference between a text message and a battery.
    Thats why $2 didn't really appease me.

I'm not surprised. I thought Verizon Tech support was bad until I had to call Sprint Tech Support. I really did not think it was possible to provide worse tech support than Verizon but those clever people at Sprint has figured out how.

I have had Verizon for a number of years and have not had any problems with the tech support. I have heard real bad things about Sprint though.
    Discount PDA Accessories / Verizon Lover

wow 2 bucks.... amazing