+ Reply to Thread

My Harrowing Experiences (so far) getting this hot mamma....

I'm really excited about getting this phone. I've been doing research, digging into the various forums looking for mods and kitchens and hacks and such...I'm ready....

I JUST NEED THE DAMN PHONE!!!!!

I figured I would track my experiences...keep a log...maybe somebody might find it interesting.

Here is an account of just trying to GET the darn thing....

Titan Thoughts - Experiences of a Verizon 6800 Poweruser: Just GETTING this phone's been an ordeal

If you have a couple minutes...I think it's pretty funny...of course...I wrote it.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences all over the net.

CHEERS!

Man I want one of those... Dan0matic's Avatar
    I had to find a depot to get my phone too. The DHL guys said the business was closed when they tried to deliver! I went to pick it up at the DHL office and it was still on the truck. I came back later that night and got my little sunshine. Oh did I mention that it got stuck in TN due to bad weather for a few days? Everyday the tracking info said the same thing. My experience not as bad as yours, but ya, not fun. Make sure you add the touchflo and all that jazz to the phone. I showed a guy at the Mall the phone and he just about made a mess in his pants!

Dan
    Oh if life could be that simple...
    Live, Love, Serve.