+ Reply to Thread

Community Housekeeping Plea...

as we all have noticed (i hope), since the migration to vbulletin, there are lots of threads that are almost unreadable due to differences in the forum software shortcuts and "dead" emoticons.

lets all make an effort to start cleaning up our old posts.
    i know it will take time, but it will be worth it in the long run.
    just because some of us have moved on from old threads, doesn't mean they are gone. new users will be looking thru the old threads and we will be accessing them from time-to-time as well.

hope everyone agrees and we can get this place cleaned up for the sake of all.

<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    iBug
    mac osx usernew beetle pilotpowerbook operatorsmartphone communicator

Oh When that Shark Bites! LBOCEAN's Avatar
    All-Right. I'll get off my butt!

I've been meaning to do it, well, actually, I have done those i've bumped into at the moment, but not spent dedicated time at it.

I agree about the cleanup (I think I posted something about it myself shortly after this board went up)

Yeah... I could hardly read my original post in my "Q&A" thread. So I cleaned it up since it had been "revived" and we appear to have many new members. But I don't think I'll have much more clean up work to do since I don't really use emoticons very much (haha).
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

If anyone comes across a member's post that needs a little fix up, please pm me with a thread title, post #, or url, and I'll clean them up also
    --Jazz--

Administrator
    Originally posted by jazz
    If anyone comes across a member's post that needs a little fix up, please pm me with a thread title, post #, or url, and I'll clean them up also
    the sames goes for me.

i try to keep up on the old post's that gets replied to which has some of the old code in it. but in case i "sleep" on one please bring it to my attention also.