+ Reply to Thread

We need a separate discussion board for Palm Software

This has been mentioned in the past, but nothing was ever done. It would be nice to have a board to just discuss Palm Software. It would provide a means to provide members information about a new application, or a medium to discuss problems with a particular application.

Right now most likely I'd post about new software to the 6035 Discussion Board, but once the 7135 comes out it will be a dilemma to pick which board to post to.

So, maybe in Off Topic or a new category we could cover Palm Software. Thanks for reading. <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

Yeah... I think that most people thought that it was a good idea the last time it was discussed. I don't visit the 6035 board quite as often as I used to... pretty soon we might start missing out on some great apps because we have our 7135's and others that still use the 6035 might stumble onto something we could all find useful.

And I'm still waiting for my smilies! (but until then I just steal them from Howards Forums).
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

dum dee dum dee dum....

(barnaby sits, patiently humming to himself, drumming his fingers on the table, waiting for anything to happen or anyone even to respond to his offers to help with this....)

dee dah dee dee doo .....

Forum is open for discussion in the Off Topic Section...
    --Jazz--