+ Reply to Thread

WiFi For Treo 600

whats the best wifi card to get for the 600..

None. Wi-fi cards aren't supported for Palm OS Treos.

Treo Fanatic
    Not totally true. Enfora makes a wi-fi sled for the Treo 600. It attaches to the back like an external battery.

A) That's a sled, and not a card.

B) Enfora only advertises their sled to work with the 650. I would imagine if it also worked for the 600, they would advertise it as such.

Treo Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Theta
    A) That's a sled, and not a card.

B) Enfora only advertises their sled to work with the 650. I would imagine if it also worked for the 600, they would advertise it as such.

The enfora sled is the only option for the Treo 600 if you want wireless. Here is a site that carries one for the 600. They make a separate one for the 650 as well.

http://www.mobileplanet.com/p.aspx?i...artner=froogle

You can google enfora treo 600 to get other sites that show this as well. I have owned both phones and done some research. Unfortunately this is the only option available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnyruman View Post
    The Wi-Fi component itself provides everything your Treo needs to connect to an 802.11 network. Theoretically, this should give your Treo transfer speeds of 11 Mbps. While many mobile providers in the US (notably T-Mobile and Sprint) provide reasonably priced unlimited data plans, the Enfora sled is phenomenal news for European Treo users.
    Is there any reason to use an Enfora Sled if you have an unlimited data plan (with good coverage) on the Treo 650?