+ Reply to Thread

how to do on a 650

i need to kniow how to do some things please

1 how do you send a pic message via mms instead of email
    2 how do you turn backlight off to conserve energy during call
    3 how do you lock the keys in a phone call i keep hanging up on people with my ear
    4 any other tips to save batt life in general ( i did try alot of the trick i remeber from my 7135 like backlight and brightness but have not made that big of a difrence
    dont remeber the other right now but i will and get back but those 2 are the most important

\thanks nate
    Last edited by Bionic4.0; 01-04-2008 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic4.0 View Post
    i need to kniow how to do some things please

1 how do you send a pic message via mms instead of email
    2 how do you turn backlight off to conserve energy during call
    3 how do you lock the keys in a phone call i keep hanging up on people with my ear
    4 any other tips to save batt life in general ( i did try alot of the trick i remeber from my 7135 like backlight and brightness but have not made that big of a difrence
    dont remeber the other right now but i will and get back but those 2 are the most important

\thanks nate
    1: take the pic and push the email envelope. that will send "picture mail" via Palm Messings v2.0

2: the backlight should turn off during a call automatically

3: Prefs > Keygaurd, set accordingly.

4: you can press "blue" key then Alt to dim the backlight. It will stay that way until the screen turns off or after a call. then you can push again to dim. push blue then alt to toggle the dim.

you can also push blue key + p to bring up the brightness control

any ideas on how to beam more than one contact at a time from a 650? My 755 lets me beam an emtrie category while I look at my 650 and find no menu or method.