+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Analog?

Analog?

It appears this phone does not have analog capabilities? How big of an issue do you all think it is to not have analog available. I travel a lot and when you get into the "boonies" it seems that is all that is available. I'm considering replacing my VZW 7135 with this phone.

No one can make that decision except for you. If you use your 7135 where there is only analog service and this is absolutely necessary, then the treo 650 is obviously not for you. If you think you will be ok not being able to use your phone when you are in those areas, then you may wish to consider the 650. Only you know how often you are in areas where there is only analog and how critical it is that you have the ability to place calls when in those areas.

Administrator
    lets face it. cell phone manufacturers are leaving the analog radio out of new phones and cell carriers are trying to get away from the analog business...

marty is on point, if you need analog more than 30% or more of the time, get a analog capable phone...