+ Reply to Thread

Angry Treo 650 OFFICE 2004 Entourage Conduit Problem!

I NEED HELP!!!

I hope you guys can help me, I am at my whits end!

I am running MAC osx 10.3.4
    Microsoft Office 2004

I installed the new Palm software that came with my treo 650 and the Handlheld Sync installer that came on the disk for Entourage. To sync up the info.

Well everything installs fine, but when I go to edit my conduit settings, I CAN'T!!! I hit configure and nothing happens. I can't edit the settings. I tried unistalling and reinstalling a hundred times. Please tell me there is fix somewhere!

Thanks

Are you using the Missing sync? You need to click: Enable syncronization with these new handhelds.

My sync works beautifully
    Connecting you with what is important...http://3gwiz.com

I can't sync - entourage conduit conflict!!

I just received my 650 and I tried to sync with my Apple Ibook. The log says that my Entourage conduits are in conflict with my address book, tasks, memos, etc.

I don't even want to sync with Entourage but can't figure out what to do. I've looked at all the websites and support forums and can't figure out what to do.

I've seen suggestions that the entourage conduit should be moved to the disabled conduits folder, but I don't know how to do this.

Please help. Thanks.

merged since these were related..
    old devices: I300, I330, I500
    current: I730

I know I have to tell the Entourage conduit to sync with newer Palms, but my point is I can't get the darn dialouge box to open, I click on the conduit settings and nothing happens it just sits there.

To answer the other guys question you have to go to your Conduits folder and place the entourage conduit into the disabled conduits folder, then it won't sync up with your Entourage.

This sucks I know I have a conflict somewhere, but i was hoping somebody out there had the same problem and fixed it.

Thanks

T-X.