+ Reply to Thread

eReader question

As far as I know, Treo 650 includes Palm's eReader app out of the box. Can anyone tell me if it is a pro or regular version?

Thanks.

eReader

Hello vladchuk,

This is Kevin from palmOne. The version of eReader included with the Treo 650 is Standard and is included on the CD. The Pro version seems reasonable at $9.95. There are also a number of third-party readers available. Just in case you're unfamiliar with e-reading, you might find this article from palmOne's Knowledge Library useful:
    "Reading eBooks, text files, e-zines, PDF documents or other publications on your device".

Sincerely
    Kevin

Pardon my ignorance but what's the difference between eReader and eReader Pro (besides costs and dictionary)?

Question eReader question: reading PDA eBooks on a Mac

I had eReader Pro for the 10 day trial period whereupon it converted to the standard version: fail so far to see any difference on my my Samsung i500. Either way it great having books to read on the phone.
    My question: is there a way to view an eBook purchased for a palm PDA on my Mac (where the I downloaded the eBook from eReader in the first place)? It seems that as it is one needs to buy the book twice: once for my Mac and once for my PDA.