+ Reply to Thread

Does gotomypc work on 650?

Is there any way to get Gotomypc.com to work on my Treo 650?

Thank you in advance.

Cool

Looks like I "stumped the band"

dont know about gotomypc but winhand anywhere works great and its free. www.win-hand.com
    Hydrogen is not the most plentiful element in the universe....stupidity is.

I installed win=hand today (not the easist installation), but finally got it to work twice and LOVED it.

However, then it stopped connecting and i dont know why - just wont connect.

contacted support and wating to hear from them. did you have a simlar problem? any suggestions?

Mike
    michaelb92

Originally posted by michaelb92
    I installed win=hand today (not the easist installation), but finally got it to work twice and LOVED it.

However, then it stopped connecting and i dont know why - just wont connect.

contacted support and wating to hear from them. did you have a simlar problem? any suggestions?

Mike
    Yes I had the same problem, then I tried loading it on another computer and it works fine, go figure.

I have found when it won't connect, you usually need to restart the program on your computer. Also, make sure none of the option menus are open for the progam on your computer, make sure the only part of win anywhere you can see is in the task bar. That usually resolved any issues I had with the program. Otherwise, terrific little free program. It is also fun to freak someone out borrowing your computer. I easily pissed my girlfriend off a dozen times while she was playing free cell. Ahh, al this technology and I am still a little kid.
    Do they test these things before they send them out?