+ Reply to Thread
    wow 4yrs already huh?

would lockline give me a 650?

i read somewhere else on this treo 650 site that someone was able to get a 650 from lockline when there older pda went bad. i just got my treo 600 when my i500 got on my nerves and the treo has begun to have issues. i was wondering if they would give me the 650 or would i get another 600 from them. i would like to have it replaced but i would just wait on it if i would get another 600 from them.
    thanks any input is welcomed

wow 4yrs already huh?
    does anyon have any info on this?

Social Engineer/Phreak/Gadget lover Pianoman_NY's Avatar
    hell yeah!!! i had a 7135 and i called em and told them i dropped it in the water fishing.. as i am an avid fisherman.. and BAM!! they said they no longer have 7135s nor make em that the TREO 650 was the replacement.. i was a little reluctant but i said ok.. and i'm a happy camper now!! i like it.. gotta use a few third party apps to get mp3 ringers and yahoo and such but if ya look around the net.. your find what ya need ( hehe) anywayz....lock line does replace em!! i am on verizon and love it.. now to check out the DUN thing and stuff i have been reading about on the forum.. SEEYAZ!

Originally posted by liqidvenom
    does anyon have any info on this?
    it depends on what they have in stock. if they have 600s, you will get a 600 since that is what you currently have. if they don't have any 600s, which is a good possibility, then you will likely get a 650.

wow 4yrs already huh?
    nah im 3 treo 600 later and i got another one today after my last one froze and they still have an ass-load of 600 laying about

I called Lockline Monday and made a claim on my 600. My 650 arrived by FedEx yesterday. I didn't even have to ask. Their initial offer was a 650.

Social Engineer/Phreak/Gadget lover Pianoman_NY's Avatar
    LMAO heheh gotta love lock line LOL!!!

I received a Treo650 as a replacement for my Hitachi G1000.........I called back and they sent me a PPC-6600. I was wondering, my wife saw the 650 and likes it. Will Lockline allow me to buy the 650 (not sure at what price) instead of sending it back?

Originally posted by Pianoman_NY
    LMAO heheh gotta love lock line LOL!!!
    Yeah, Sprint's Lockline service is the best. They cover any phone on your account at the time, even if it is used and purchased off of Ebay or something. No other carriers replacement service does this. They only cover the phone you purchased from them. This is one of many reason why I stick with Sprint

Russell
    Sprint Treo 650: Fair& Flexible National 800Min Family plan with the America roaming option included. $10 Unlimited PDA/Visions access, $4 Equipment replacement, 10% Loyalty discount and free PCS-PCS.

Lockline sent me a treo 650 when my G1000 broke. I bought the G on ebay for $150... more than likely you'll get a 650.