For the last 3 years I have been using a Samsung i300. It was a great phone but after 3 years of hard use it began to crap out. I recently got a Treo 650 and immediately noticed that in the Contact Application I had difficulty identifying numbers within a single entry. For example, if I had an entry for "Midwest Electric" and there were 4 phone numbers that were all mobile phones for field workers I had no way of identifying who was who. All I got was an "M" next to each number. With the i300 I was able to type in a name before the number and I could still tap on it to initialte an auto dial. If you type a name in front of a number with the Treo 650 it will not allow you to auto dial because you have to go into edit mode to see the names. I have talked to reps at Sprint 3 or 4 times and even though they all agree that it's a problem no one has any explaination. Trying to get help from Palm One is not worth the time. Does anyone know why Palm One left this feature out of the Contact application or is it actually an oversight.