+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth Car CD/MP3 Player

Hey Guys & Gals considering getting a Treo 650. It sounds great so far. Even thou I love my I500 not sure yet on what to do.

I haven't see this mention before and was wondering what you guys think of it. A Bluetooth Car CD/MP3 Player by 8Com Wireless.

I couldn't figure out the use for it until I started reading a little bit. I didn't realize its an indash car cd/mp3 player with built-in bluetooth, for those without built-in bluetooth in their cars. Pretty cool if it works with the Treo 650.

You should buy a Treo 650 and this Car CD/MP3 player and try it. Let us know if it works

I guess its a car stereo, Cd player, and also a handsfree kit for your cell phone...

I assume one would hear the person on the phone blasting through the car stereo speakers, while a microphone placed somewhere strategic would record what the people in the car are saying.

IMHO what makes or breaks this product is the quality of these 3 features:

-Noise suppression microphone with optional extension input
    -Echo cancellation by high performance ASIC DSP
    -Full Duplex, allowing both parties to talk at once

If the person on the other end doesn't hear themselves echo, and can hear what you say crystal clearly... then I want one =)