+ Reply to Thread

VeRsAmAiL/rEaLpLaYeR iSsUeS..?¿

I'm having two problems with these apps. First realplayer works great, I love it....BUT when I go to the menu and tap "preferences" the phone does a soft reset everytime. What could be causing this? and with versamail....i have four email accounts( comcast,yahoo,sprint and hotmail)and I have pain-stakingly checked all the settings for these but I get either "authentication error" or " timeout response" every time...what could be causing this?
    !!!Uno...Dós....Tréo!!!

Ok, with Real Player, try doing a Hard Reset and then Sync everthing again to see if it works. This usually works when apps start acting up, so you can do that for other apps when you get probs with them all of a sudden.

With VersaMail, you may have to go into the 'Accounts Setup" area and make sure the settings are right. Usually when you get an authentication error, it could be a problem with you password. What you should do is re-enter all passwords and see if that works. If not, then play around with the SSL and those stuff under the Advanced Section in the Set-up area.

Hope this helps.

thanks alot davidoff, with some hard persistance i was able to use the info you gave me to figure out versamail.....however i don't need to do a hard reset for realplayer at this time because it still works ok but just that one problem...which isn't a big deal...thanx alot...!
    !!!Uno...Dós....Tréo!!!

Hey, Im happy it all works now. With Regards to Real Player, just make sure you hotsync with you PC and then do the hard reset, and then sync again to get everything back. It doesnt take that long and it will get ride of that problem. Just give it a shot, u know?