+ Reply to Thread

Sprint Coverage in Mammoth Lakes, CA

I have recently picked up the Treo 650, and in order to do so, have to dump Verizon, and go with Sprint. Verizon has always excelent coverate (perhaps the best in the buisness), but the treo 650 features are driving me to switch.

I was wondering if anyone out there can vouch on what sprint's coverage is like up in mamomth lakes, CA. I spend a lot of time up there and definately need the phone to work.

Anyone with experience with Sprint and that area, I appreciate your intput.

I don't have any experience with Sprint in that area but in case Sprint does not have good coverage there, Sprint does have a $5/month option that will allow you to use up to half of your minutes on another carrier's network that Sprint has a roaming agreement with (like Verizon) without incurring any extra charges.

Yes, I've heard that as well, through sprint. However they aslo confirmed that it will only transfer to the Verizon system when its completely lost the sprint signal. Which means you could have a thread of a sprint signal, and great verizon signal, and it will sit on sprints. Thanks for the reply.

JC