+ Reply to Thread

Free Bluetooth Headset

Of course, two weeks after I purchase my treo 650 from Sprint for 650 bucks and not even 24 hours after I purchase my bluetooth headset, I get this e-mail from palmone http://web.palmone.com/promos/treo650_bluetooth.jhtml?source=acew2 for a free blue tooth headset. Granted, it is the crappy Jabra that I just upgraded from, but hey, it's free, and the unit is 150 less at Cingular (granted you can get an instant savings or a rebate from sprint to bring it down to 450. From what I understand, you need the data plan to be able to use the phone at Cingular. Is that true?
    Do they test these things before they send them out?

Googly you and I are in the same boat. I bought mine from sprint for that same price after waiting for GSM one for ever the 2-3 weeks later it got lot cheaoer and was available at Cingular. Damn luck. I also ordered 660 BT headset and I should be getting it any day. And that one cost 100 bucks as well. Just hope it works well with 650.

Bluetooth Headset

I just got the motorola 5810, nice design, works well with the phone and was only eighty bucks. It will only pick up calls or automatically turn on when you make calls, but I really don't need it to access every feature of the phone. Let us know what you think of the 660.
    Do they test these things before they send them out?