+ Reply to Thread
    Jerry Keel

Versamail and deleted emails.

I have Versamail set to remove messages from my emails server when I delete them from my Treo, yet it does not work. Anyone have any ideas?

PDAphone Fan n Part time Mod. That70sGAdawg's Avatar
    Try a soft reset, or reloading the program. Also, your server may not offer that option in it's interface with Versamail.
    The way mine works, when I delete an email on the Treo 650, It ask me to check a box to delete on the server - each time. I check the box (if I want that one deleted) and it does remove it from the server on both my POP3 Mail and exchange server accounts.
    The only thing that I can't get working is my Yahoo account - but it's not a "premire" account, so that's likely the reason.

I have an unlocked Treo - with the 1.15 firmware, That may also make some difference. I would try SnapperMail, but it has an "issue" with reply mail when syncing with Microsoft Exchange server 2003. here is a link:
    http://www.snappermail.com/wireless/...ns/servers.cfm
    Last edited by That70sGAdawg; 03-22-2005 at 07:45 PM.
    Enjoying carrying only one communications device for all...

I have the same problem. When I check delete from server on the e-mail it does not do it. I have Road Runner pop 3 mail. Any help would be great. I hate getting back to the office and still seeing all that junk email again.

Thanks,

Bill

When you delete the message you also have to empty the trash folder on your Treo to remove the message from the server.
    Danny

Thanks I will try that.

That did it,

Thanks alot for your time.