+ Reply to Thread

Treo 600 with a 650 Screen

I have a Treo 600. its display has seen better days. I've been looking everyware for a replacement LCD screen. However my search is over, I found a replacement that is available in Tiawan for the new Treo 650. What I need to know is if there is someone who can tell me and if they own both, that a Treo 650's screen can fit and work in a Treo 600. Please advice.

I know that the camaras, antennas and keyboards are cross operatable. and to some degree the radio and faceplates are as well. Due tell or help research this question of mine.

Thank you.

I have a broken screen on my 650 and I've searched High and Low to find a replacement screen , with no sucess. Is there a website that you found them at or is it a private seller?

Slave to all that beeps Halitosis's Avatar

Re: Treo 600 with a 650 Screen

Originally posted by macadam4000

I know that the camaras, antennas and keyboards are cross operatable. and to some degree the radio and faceplates are as well. Due tell or help research this question of mine.

The other parts may work, but it's doubtful that a screen would be cross-compatible. With the 650 having a higher-res screen than the 600, I would hazard a guess that the micro-connectors are also different... but I'll quickly alter my opinion in favor of anyone else who has actually seen the inside of both of them....

Halitosis