+ Reply to Thread
    Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar

Sprint users - What data plan?

Currently, I have a Kyocera 7135. I'm looking seriously at upgrading to the Treo 650 due to the $289 deal with Sprint on the TreoCentral.com site. I have SnapperMail and use it extensively with Verizon's network on my 7135. I hear and read lots of information about the SprintPCS Vision data plans at their various levels (Premium, Professional, etc). None of the information is very clear in my opinion, not even from Sprint's own web site.

My accounts in SnapperMail include receiving messages from my Road Runner account (FastMail sending), and my FastMail account both send and receive. What data plan do I need with Sprint in order to continue using SnapperMail in the same fashion?

EDIT: (I also may want to do a bit of web browsing from time to time. Thanks, alex!)
    Last edited by SilvrDrgn; 04-19-2005 at 02:24 PM.
    Michael

If you're just interested in email, then you should be fine with one of the $15 Vision plans.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

My comment applies to web browsing as well.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

data plan for Sprint

Sprint currently has a nationwide data plan that covers unlimited data for your Treo and 1000 voice minutes. You can also ad in 7pm N&W on top for another $10.

hope this helps!